Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break

It's spring break !


So, thankfully, it is spring break for me and my school. As nice as it is to be in my own room with my own bed, I am struggling with motivation at home. At school I do some work pretty much everyday and I always work out in some way, every single day. Now it's been about four days without working out and I feel lazy and gross. 

Luckily, it is pretty nice out today where I live so I think I'm going to lace up my sneakers and go for a little run. Over the summer I got myself into running, and since winter hit I have not been running at all. I really hate the cold, and find it super hard to breathe when it's cold out. So I am very out of practice and I am hoping that it goes well today. 

Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment