Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Welcome Lovers

I cannot wait to start this journey. 


I've finally started to find my way in this world and I want to start to share that with everyone I can. I am finally happy with how everything is going in my life. I have the best friends a girl could ask for, school seems to finally be going my way, I have the best boyfriend that I could wish for, and I've finally started to find my self confidence. 

This blog with have all of the randomness that is a college sophomore's life. I attend a small college in Connecticut, that I bet no one has ever heard of, but that's okay. I live with five of my closest friends, for which I'm thankful for. I belong to the best sorority, maybe I am a little biased but oh well. 

I also just started an amazing journey into finding my self worth, and gaining self confidence. I have found all of these things through fitness. Sounds cliché, but it is so true. I have struggled in the past with my body image, like most women, and I finally decided that I could not complain about my body if I was not going to do anything about it. It has been about eight weeks, which does not seem like much, but it's a great triumph to me. 

Anyways, I do not want to drag this on since I'll be posting on this hopefully every day. 

Remember how beautiful life is, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment