Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Prepster Alert

Ever since I started college in the northeast I have found myself getting preppier and preppier. I am now addicted to J.Crew and Kate Spade and I'm not even embarrassed to admit it. Here are some of the looks that I'm dying to have this spring. 

The jeweled peter pan oxford might be my favorite from J.Crew this season. The decor on the neckline is just beautiful and best of all you don't need any kind of jewelry to go with this shirt. From Kate Spade my favorite is definitely the Small Beau Bag. I have loved the beau bag forever, and now they made the mini version which can be cross-body. Best news ever. I'm head over heels in love with that bag. 

Hopefully these items make their way to the outlets so I can get them! haha. 

Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment