Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rise and Shine!

Good Morning My Lovelies

Get yourself in the best shape of your life with Tribesports.com | #fitspo #fitness #challengeyourself #jointhetribe #inspiration #motivation #fit #body #improvement #tribesports #exercise
There is a little motivation to start your day off with!

So today is supposed to be gross out here at home. They are calling for rain all damn day. This means that it is a great day to spend with my boyfriend, which is exactly what I am planning on doing today. I'm lucky that he lives in the same hometown as me, and that we go to school together. It means I get to see him a lot. I'm really excited to spend the day with him today.

However, because of the gross weather and the lack of a gym membership I am going to have to take my fitness into my own hands today. I just finished a PE class at my school and it taught me a lot of workouts that only take about ten minutes and completely kick your ass. They also do not require any equipment which is awesome. Today I will be using one of those workouts that I learned and I'm going to share it with you. 


Here is is! So I am going to be posting a lot of WOD posts, so keep your eye out. For this one the point of it is to do each 'round' six times, and do it as fast as possible. If you want to you can time yourself, and save that time. Then in a few weeks you can try the workout again and see if you got better. We did that for my PE class, and in a mere few weeks I improved my time by a whole two minutes. Now this can also be modified to 5 burpees, which I recommend if you are a beginner because burpees kick any and everyone's ass. Don't be afraid to modify! 

This does not look like much, but do not let it fool you. The best way to keep count of what 'round' you are on, I like to use playing cards. Just lay out six of them and when you are done with each round just flip the card over and voila!

If anyone tries this out, let me know how it went!

Have a great day lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment