Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello lovlies! Hope you are all having a great Monday!


My Monday has actually been quite successful so far!

I am a sister of Alpha Delta Pi sorority, and I am lucky enough to be my chapters T.A.K.E chair! T.A.K.E stands for The Ali Kemp Education Foundation, which helps to educate women on self defense. Each year at my school, the foundation comes and puts on a class for all women who want to attend, and teaches them simple self defense techniques in case they are ever needed. I get to plan this amazing event for next year, and I had a meeting today with last year's chair. We hammered out a lot of details, and started brainstorming for next years event. I have felt behind on this for awhile now, and now I feel like I am just where I should be with it. So I'm feeling quite accomplished right now.

Another reason that today was so successful is that I'm officially signed up at my new gym, and am ready to go to my 10 am class tomorrow! I recently tried out this gym, which is only ten minutes away from my school, and fell in love. It kicks my butt in just the right way. The gym is called Tuff Girl Fitness, and it is all women and in a class setting. After my trial classes, I felt amazing and I'm so excited to feel that way all the time now. I'll post tomorrow how my workout went!

As for today's workout, here is my plan...

However, I may tweak it and go on the elliptical instead of running, because it is quite chilly in Connecticut. As long as you are getting some cardio after the ab tabata portion, it's fine!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Yay for new awesome gyms! I think a new setting is definitely a form of fitness motivation!

    ReplyDelete