Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pinterest Find

I just feel so strongly about this because it applies so many different ways in life. I used to be afraid of getting judged at the gym, so I wouldn't do the things that I really wanted to there. I used to only let myself use the elliptical or the treadmill, because I was so afraid to go into the weights section of the gym to try and learn how to lift weights. Now that I am part of an all girl gym, it makes it easier, but I only go there once or twice a week and I still have my school gym. I am working on getting over that fear because it's just keeping me from doing what I want to, purely based on fear. This doesn't just apply to fitness though, it applied to love too. There are so many things that can go wrong when you put yourself out there and trust someone completely. It's actually quite terrifying, but if you let the fear of what could go wrong keep you from trusting someone, or from even trying to have a relationship, then you are letting the fear win. You have to consciously decide that you aren't going to listen to the little voice inside your head that tells you to be afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment