Saturday, March 29, 2014

The weather forecast is finally nice for more than a day

Seriously though. For the next week my weather forecast shows in the 50's which is some of the most exciting news I've heard in a long time. This warmer weather finally means getting back into my running.

Ever since I started running outside, I have developed a hatred for the treadmill. The treadmill is my worst enemy. It hurts my knees, my hips, and every single minute feels like 20. End rant on treadmills.

So at my school we have a beautiful running path in the area. I miss it so much. The path is the place where I can escape from all of my problems and just breathe in the fresh air. I cannot wait to get back on it, and this week is the week for it. I am going to pair it up with my Tuff Girl classes and hopefully start to see my body grow every stronger. 

With that, I hope to start sharing some of my favorite running gear, tips, motivations, etc.  So stay tuned for that.

With that here is a little motivation to end you Saturday (or start, no judgement) with....


No comments:

Post a Comment