Monday, July 21, 2014

Flexibility

A key in being successful is to be flexible.

Yesterday I got a text from a friend offering me a job so clearly I took it, because I'm a poor ass college student. This summer was supposed to be dedicated to traveling, getting tan, and getting into shape. Hence the traveling to Italy and Rhode Island and finding a new gym where I have 12 personal appointments and unlimited group sessions. I was planning to have plenty of time to dedicate myself to my fitness. Of course, the whole working thing makes things a little harder seeing as I always have sessions at 10am and that's when I'll be at work.

Enter flexibility.

I moved my training sessions to 7am. I know that if I made them at night I would never wanna go, so mornings it was. This summer is still going to be dedicated to my fitness and I won't let anything stop that. I just have to allow myself to be more flexible.

It's the key, so be flexible and don't let anything completely mess up your plans. Readjust!

No comments:

Post a Comment