Saturday, July 19, 2014

Rest Day

It's safe to say that my new gym is kicking my butt. I did two days in a row after my first day with a small workout. Both days made me sweat and pushed me farther than I could on my own. The second day though, I don't know the last time I did a workout that hard...

And I am paying for it. I have never been so sore in my entire life. Any kind of movement is a struggle, so instead of going for a run today like I originally planned I decided to take a rest day. It's important to listen to your body and do what feels right. Compared to the laziness that my body has been used to this last month and a half, these workouts are crazy, and I need to save up my energy for next week because I have four days in a row there. 

As painful as being this sore is these quotes make it just a little easier to bear. Keep pushing lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment