Saturday, July 12, 2014


Taking on this attitude towards my fitness. Today I decided to look on Groupon and see if there were any deals in my area and I found a great looking gym near me. It's small and family owned and they had a deal for 65 dollars that includes 12 small training session, unlimited group training sessions, nutrition strategy training, body composition and more. I could have just taken my fitness into my own hands for the rest of the summer before returning to my beloved gym up in Connecticut, but I decided that I needed more. Like the quote says if you change nothing, nothing will change. So I'm changing so that my body changes as well. 

I go in Wednesday for a beginning session to get tested for my composition and such, until then I'll just keep running! 

Remember this quote! If you want to see change, then you need to change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment