Wednesday, July 16, 2014

LivenUp

Welp had my first day at the new gym. The main purpose of today's meeting was to figure out my body composition and to check if I had any injuries. But tomorrow starts the real work.

I feel like honesty in the best policy so here is what my body is made up of...

  • Weight: 134 pounds
  • Skeletal muscle mass: 49.4 pounds
  • Body fat mass: 43.9 pounds [little embarassing, but hey I was just in Italy for a month]
This means that my body fat percentage is a whopping 32.8% which is a little bit high. The nifty little machine that figures all this out also give you an estimate of what you should aim to lose body fat wise, and gain lean body mass wise to achieve the average percentages. Here's what mine said...
  • Lose 16.5 pounds of fat
  • Gain 1.8 pounds of lean body mass
Now I plan on trying to follow this, kind of. I wanna gain more lean body mass because I wanna get more muscles. This will help me lose fat quicker and make my body fat percentage go down even more with losing the same amount of body fat. 

So on the bright side, that's fifteen pounds (about) that I wanna lose in total. I am giving myself six months to achieve this, which is a very healthy amount of time. That means losing between a half pound and one pound every week, which is a healthy target. 

I'll be training the next three days straight, then a get a day break, then back at it for four more days in a row. Now that my workouts will begin I can start posting tips and updates about how they are going. I'm also gonna try and clean up my diet and am planning on posting some recipes too. 

Get ready guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment